10 indlæg
amcasas startede en diskussion
How to fix this corners - I just did a cabinet refacing and the backsplash was brought beyond the cabinet which is not to my liking. Also, the under frame sits on top... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
amcasas startede en diskussion
Removing brown paper from diffuser. - The pendant's diffuser comes wrapped with a brown paper that I cannot figure out how to peel off. I contacted RH but the suggestions they ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
amcasas startede en diskussion
I would like tv/fireplace to remain focal point. Any ideas on what to do with wall to the right of fireplace?
    7 kommentarer
amcasas startede en diskussion
Love this room! Where are the table lamps from?
    1 kommentar
amcasas startede en diskussion
Hi! Love the look and feel of this dinning room. Where are the chairs from?
    2 kommentarer
amcasas startede en diskussion
Hi! This such an incredible room. Where could I find this coffee table?
    3 kommentarer
amcasas startede en diskussion
Where is this coffee table from? Love it!
    Kommentar
amcasas startede en diskussion
Hi! Where is this coffee table from? Thank you.
    Kommentar
amcasas startede en diskussion
Where can I find these table lamps? Thanks!
    2 kommentarer
amcasas startede en diskussion
Hi! Where can we find the tv console?
    1 kommentar