6 indlæg
amines55 startede en diskussion
Help me layout my kitchen better - I need help with a new kitchen layout. Our current set up doe not work for us. Fridge blocks doorway, not much pots and pan storage next to ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
amines55 startede en diskussion
odd space, not sure what to do. - I have a space I can’t figure out how to use and not feel odd. I have a tri level home and the drawers are under the stairs. (I plan on remo... Læs mere
    24 kommentarer
amines55 startede en diskussion
Pendant lights or no pendant lights - Hi everyone, I recently did a kitchen remodel and intended to have pendant lights in my original vision. It took me a long time to find pend... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    33 kommentarer
amines55 startede en diskussion
Undercabinet lighting - I am currently remodeling my kitchen and would like to add undercabinet lights. We have a cabinet on either side of an exposed hood and a wi... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
amines55 startede en diskussion
kitchen island counter top - I am currently making final decisions on a kitchen. It's a small 10x10 with island. floors are a honey brown bamboo with white cabinets an... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
amines55 startede en diskussion
Kitchen lighting, what should get their own switch? - I Currently have a 4 panel switch for my Kitchen. *Island Lights (3 pendant lights) *Recessed lights to light up kitchen *Upstairs Hall *Do... Læs mere
    1 kommentar