329 indlæg
amylep startede en diskussion
Wood type and stain - Is this cedar or Ipe? Additionally, would love to know the stain color and/or product.
    1 kommentar
amylep startede en diskussion
Deck material - Hi there, is this weathered Ipe or cedar, or another type of material? Thank you in advance.
    1 kommentar
amylep startede en diskussion
Dimentions - Hi there, Do you recall the dimensions of the locker spaces here?I'm curious what the width of each space is. Thanks so much
    1 kommentar
amylep startede en diskussion
Dimensions - Hi there, really beautiful space. I'm just wondering if you might recall the dimensions of this space. Ceiling height, and width of space wo... Læs mere
    Kommentar
amylep startede en diskussion
One more question - I've got one more question for you. Thank you for providing the dimensions of the cabinets, it has been very helpful while planning our own ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
amylep startede en diskussion
Deck material - Is this deck made of Ipe?
    1 kommentar
amylep startede en diskussion
Decking material? - Beautiful outdoor space. Do you recall the decking material and color? Thanks so much
    1 kommentar
amylep startede en diskussion
dimensions - Do you recall the width of each cabinet? I love how roomy they appear, but its hard to tell if it's just the camera angle. Thanks for your t... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
amylep startede en diskussion
Bench dimensions - Do you happen to know the depth of the bench and planter behind it? Would love to know the bench depth it's own as well. Thank you again
    1 kommentar
amylep startede en diskussion
Wood type and stain - Hello, I'm curious what material the benches/planters etc are made of. Could you please share the type of wood or wood composite product use... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...