7 indlæg
amytr startede en diskussion
My front porch is a cave - Help! - I love my house floor plan, but I really don’t like the front porch. As you can see, it’s reminiscent of a dark cave. Does anyone have any i... Læs mere
    24 kommentarer
amytr startede en diskussion
Ceiling and Furniture and Art, Oh My! - I need some suggestions for our new Florida home great room, especially furniture layout, wall art placement, and ceiling detail. This is cu... Læs mere
    38 kommentarer
amytr startede en diskussion
Welcoming Beachy Guest Room - Although I'm not usually big on themed rooms, we live in Florida and a gently beach-themed guest room seems appropriate. At this point, I'm ... Læs mere
    38 kommentarer
amytr startede en diskussion
Some Spark in the Bedroom - We've lived in our new-build Florida home for 2 years and I don't know what to do with the master bedroom. It's beautiful but is pretty bori... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
amytr startede en diskussion
Window Treatments For Our New House - Our new Florida great room has 12' tall tray ceilings with 8' tall patio doors that stack back behind the wall. I don't think you can see t... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
amytr startede en diskussion
New House Dining Room Challenge - This picture shows the dining room and entry portion of the great room in our new Florida house under construction. We did some altering of ... Læs mere
    33 kommentarer
amytr startede en diskussion
Help With My Tiny LIving Room - I bought a sofa with a chaise for my tiny living room, and I'm at a loss to know what to do on the wall next to the chaise portion. Does any... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer