10 indlæg
Andrew Pollack startede en diskussion
Advice on Hiding Alleyway and Roof - We live in a beautiful home with a horrible view of the alleyway including detached garage. I plan to plant Leyland cypress hedges to block ... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Andrew Pollack startede en diskussion
question on issues with white oak cabinets - We are having white oak cabinets installed. I noticed bleeding of the glue(?) where the grain meets the edge. Can someone confirm the cause ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Andrew Pollack startede en diskussion
guidance on buying roller shades... - I’m building a new home and evaluating options for window treatments. The home is contemporary so we’re leaning towards roller shades. I’d l... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Andrew Pollack startede en diskussion
tile on wall of bath - Can you tell me the name of the tile on the wall?
    1 kommentar
Andrew Pollack startede en diskussion
Alternatives to poured concrete retaining wall - Hi There, We are building a contemporary home in seattle. I'm anticipating the cost of poured concrete retaining walls will exceed our budg... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Andrew Pollack startede en diskussion
Help picking colors for exterior of contemporary home - Houzzers, I'm seeking advice on colors for the exterior of our home. We are considering shades of grey but are rethinking given we're in Se... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Andrew Pollack startede en diskussion
Advice on Architecural Design - Hi There, We are debating whether to include upper windows in our daughter's room. There are functional and aesthetic elements to the decisi... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    9 kommentarer
Andrew Pollack startede en diskussion
Wood Screen - Can you tell me how you assembled the wood screen?
    Kommentar
Andrew Pollack startede en diskussion
Dimensions of great room - What are the dimensions of the great room?
    Kommentar
Andrew Pollack startede en diskussion
Costs to build new custom home in Seattle - I'm interested in understanding the hard and soft costs to build a custom home in Seattle. What is the average $ / sq ft to build a home in... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer