20 indlæg
Andy Strager startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Andy Strager startede en diskussion
This backsplash is a very clever design! - Avoids the hugely inflated cost of backpainted glass. What thickness and variety (low iron or regular clear glass) was used for this project... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    8 kommentarer
Andy Strager startede en diskussion
Is this a Marmoleum floor? Would appreciate details... - I really like this floor, but when replacing a polished porcelain floor, I am really turned off by the dull look of all the vinyl floor tile... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Andy Strager startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Andy Strager startede en diskussion
Terrific floor! Is this vinyl or Marmoleum? - I have heard that installations of vinyl or Marmoleum can start showing problems in a few months/years. Did that factor in your decision to... Læs mere
4 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
Andy Strager startede en diskussion
Love the tile! Is it glass? - Where can I find it?
2 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Andy Strager startede en diskussion
Is this a tile or vinyl floor? - If it's vinyl, I would appreciate knowing where to get it. Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Andy Strager startede en diskussion
    11 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...