19 indlæg
Ann startede en diskussion
Love the wood vanity. What kind of wood is this? - I'm looking for a refined wood for a custom built vanity. I love this one. Can anyone guess the wood species?
    1 kommentar
Ann startede en diskussion
Bad stain job on Shiloh vanity! - I ordered a wood-stained bathroom vanity by Shiloh through a design/remodel firm. I wanted a wood that wouldn’t turn red and didn’t have a d... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    244 kommentarer
Ann startede en diskussion
Bad stain job on Shiloh vanity! - I ordered a wood-stained bathroom vanity by Shiloh through a design/remodel firm. I wanted a wood that wouldn’t turn red and didn’t have a d... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Ann startede en diskussion
Advice for small full bath remodel in my 1967 rambler - Traditional - Some may think I'm crazy, but I'm tackling my 2nd bath remodel of 2020 (thank you Design Girl & other HOUZZers who contributed). This on... Læs mere
    87 kommentarer
Ann startede en diskussion
New master bath - need help with metals/wood in black & white bath - My very small 3/4 master bath will be gutted in 2 weeks. I've purchased off-white subway tile for the back wall and shower, off-black large ... Læs mere
4 synes godt om    307 kommentarer
Ann startede en diskussion
Floor to ceiling brick fireplace with TV now above - I own 1976 rambler and inherited this large brick floor to ceiling FP. This room is 12 1/2 and made narrow by the brick jutting out into th... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    8 kommentarer
Ann startede en diskussion
My family room - art, rug, lamps, other furniture. - I posted a similar request in 2017. Since then I purchased a new piece of art for above my new sofa and a new leather chair. Don’t love the ... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    36 kommentarer
Ann startede en diskussion
Remove fan light in MB. Now what do I use for general lighting? - I’d like to keep my fan but ditch the lamp kit. I still need general lighting for folding clothes and dressing. I thought about recessed lig... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Ann startede en diskussion
Help with lamps & art behind new sofa - I recently completed a remodel and bought a new family room sofa. I kept my Karastan rug and am going for an updated traditional look. I hav... Læs mere
    22 kommentarer
Ann startede en diskussion
Light fixtures - Stunning! Can you share the Brandon the light fixtures please?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...