18 indlæg
Anne Hendricks startede en diskussion
wall color in living room please - I love the wall color in the living room! What is it?
    Kommentar
Anne Hendricks startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Anne Hendricks startede en diskussion
5x8 master bath advice - I like transitional and farmhouse styling and I am remodeling my small master bath. I have my vanity coming and wondered about suggestions f... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Anne Hendricks startede en diskussion
bench built in help please - interested in bench built in seating . anyone have instructions or place that builds to specs
3 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Anne Hendricks startede en diskussion
is this able too be flush mounted - what is the minimum hang down length of this light
    2 kommentarer
Anne Hendricks startede en diskussion
care and warranty - I would like to know about care and warranty and swatch of brown and beige please
    Kommentar
Anne Hendricks startede en diskussion
paint and backsplash help - was thinking of this cti smoke tile backsplash and sea salt paint with my fantasy brown countertop. or should I match paint color to backsp... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Anne Hendricks startede en diskussion
paint color/design ideas - paint ideas and area rug for living room. granite is fantasy brown,coconut and black forest cabinets with rubbed oil bronze pulls. medium br... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Anne Hendricks startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Anne Hendricks startede en diskussion
cleaning and care advice for fantasy brown quartzite-marble - anyone have suggestions on nest way to keep my fantasy brown hybrid counter beautiful?
    12 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...