6 indlæg
Anu startede en diskussion
Help! Can I cut this kind of mosaic tile? - Hello everyone! I picked the mosaic tile seen in pic (will attach photos) for backsplash in my kitchen remodel. Question is one one side of ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Anu startede en diskussion
What to do with oak cabinets? - Hi All - I am planning a kitchen update (changing tile and appliances). I have oak cabniets that are in excellent shape but look very dated ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    32 kommentarer
Anu startede en diskussion
Quick question on kitchen update - I want to upgrade my kitchen (new countertop, appliances, paint/stain cabinets), not really a complete remodel. My question is about the f... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Anu startede en diskussion
Remodel question - Dear experts, Is it necessary that the counters (granite or other) and cabinets in a house match? I mean should we do the kitchen and bathr... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Anu startede en diskussion
Need help with my living room decor - I am struggling to get my living room looking elegant and inviting. Need suggestions from all you experts on 1. rug - I need a bigger one, b... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    54 kommentarer
Anu startede en diskussion
Help with living room decor - Please help suggest art work for the blank wall behind couch. Should I hang artwork centered on the sofa or should it be centered on the lon... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    64 kommentarer