13 indlæg
apolich startede en diskussion
need help with hardware and light! - Hi- we just added upper cabinets and shiplap to the laundry room. Need help with hardware and a light. The cabinets are light gray and 42”. ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
apolich startede en diskussion
matching off-centered cabinets - Pretty accurate rendering but not 100% to scale: Can I put matching cabinets to the right and left of the centered window? Because of the co... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
apolich startede en diskussion
which cabinet(s) - Trying to decide which cabinets to buy to flank this big window Stem nu
    7 kommentarer    19 stemmer
apolich startede en diskussion
total redesign here...what should I do for couch(s) - Hi we are moving this couch down to our basement which means I am redoing entire family room. Any recommendations? Should I get another sect... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
apolich startede en diskussion
what type of bedroom bench? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hi- I need to get a bench for the end of the bed but am having trouble deciding colors... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
apolich startede en diskussion
bar help! not enough room for cabinets.., - There isn’t enough room to put cabinets on the back wall. What do I do with this space?
    14 kommentarer
apolich startede en diskussion
basement window treatments - Any ideas for what to do with these windows? There is not a lot of room on either side
    4 kommentarer
apolich startede en diskussion
bar stools for basement? - Type of bar stools for this space?
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
apolich startede en diskussion
super awkward space- what do I do with it?! - I can’t figure out what to do with this space... slanted wall and bay window... help!
    14 kommentarer
apolich startede en diskussion
types of kitchen chairs - Any recommendations for chairs?
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...