14 indlæg
Architectrunnerguy startede en diskussion
2023 - The Year in Quotes - In years past I’ve posted an annual quotes list, a fun little endeavor for me that is both creative as the list is actually composed, and th... Læs mere
5 synes godt om    22 kommentarer
Architectrunnerguy startede en diskussion
2022 The Year in Quotes - In years past I’ve posted an annual quotes list, a fun little endeavor for me that is both creative as the list is actually composed, and th... Læs mere
5 synes godt om    48 kommentarer
Architectrunnerguy startede en diskussion
    15 kommentarer    33 stemmer
Architectrunnerguy startede en diskussion
2020-2021 Two years in Quotes - In years past I’ve posted an annual quotes list, a fun little endeavor for me that is both creative and thought provoking. I didn’t post a l... Læs mere
9 synes godt om    28 kommentarer
Architectrunnerguy startede en diskussion
Design Notes to Self - I’m a big fan of lists and a few years ago I posted a list of design musings and I thought, with Cpartist posting her list of design paramet... Læs mere
7 synes godt om    30 kommentarer
Architectrunnerguy startede en diskussion
2019-The year in 100 quotes - A little late this year but what do they say….. “Better late….”? A little disappointed as the material this year I felt was not as thought... Læs mere
10 synes godt om    32 kommentarer
Architectrunnerguy startede en diskussion
2018- The year in 100 quotes - Happy New Year everyone! As some of you may know, I like lists, love lists actually, especially when a list is a crafted whole. So, for the ... Læs mere
13 synes godt om    29 kommentarer
Architectrunnerguy startede en diskussion
Craftsman house in Bisbee, AZ for $815K - To carry Mark's "What do you think of this house" thread forward...... https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/401-Cole-Ave-Bisbee-AZ-8... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
Architectrunnerguy startede en diskussion
2017- The year in 100 quotes - New Years Greetings all!! Last year about this time I posted 100 quotes from some of the forums (Building a Home, Renovations, Kitchens and ... Læs mere
18 synes godt om    45 kommentarer
Architectrunnerguy startede en diskussion
2017- The year in 100 quotes - New Years Greetings all!! Note: I’m posting this intro and then posting the quotes in the “replies” because when I C&P from Word I’m inf... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...