14 indlæg
arklein startede en diskussion
What variety of tree/shrub? - Can you tell me what variety of tree/shrub is growing along the brick wall? Is it pleached? Is it evergreen?
    1 kommentar
arklein startede en diskussion
Flooring help in master - So here's my issue... I have dogs and they live here too, so keeping this carpet nice looking has been tough, stuff happens! I know carpet... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
arklein startede en diskussion
Love the counter stools!! Can you tell me where they are from? - Beautiful kitchen!! Details and the finish look fantastic!
    1 kommentar
arklein startede en diskussion
Artwork in master - Stunning! The whole house is beautifully done! Can you tell me where I might find the painting in the master (or artist information) pleas... Læs mere
    Kommentar
arklein startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
arklein startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
arklein startede en diskussion
Counter stools! - I love these counter stools! So unique! Where can I find them?
    1 kommentar
arklein startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
arklein startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
arklein startede en diskussion
New color for my front door?? - Retro '77 house and I actually love the front door but can't decide what color to paint it. Thinking red or maybe yellow, but really I'm al... Læs mere
    36 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...