28 indlæg
arminius1 startede en diskussion
Circle Driveway for New House. How does this look? - I’m working right now with Builder and Surveyor on my driveway in particular circle driveway. I have very little knowledge of design of driv... Læs mere
    25 kommentarer
arminius1 startede en diskussion
Add Metal Accent to Fence on Modern Home? - Built this privacy fence along road and trying to decide whether a corrugated metal accent or similar would be good close to driveway entran... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
arminius1 startede en diskussion
Paint Brick Exterior or Leave As is? - I've got done adding 2 stall garage to my rambler (in light gray). Debating on what to do with the left side of the house where there is br... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
arminius1 startede en diskussion
Keep Exterior Black Trim or Switch to White - I currently painted my gray house's trim black. Then had my sliding glass patio doors replaced and think the white actually looks very good... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
arminius1 startede en diskussion
Deck Spindles, paint black or cedar? - I'm in the process of updating my mid-century modern home, and am thinking about what to do with my deck colors. I just finished paint ever... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
arminius1 startede en diskussion
Change paver sidewalk pattern? - I just finished laying these 16"x16" pavers on my 24'x4' sidewalk on my mid-century modern style home. Looking at the finished pr... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
arminius1 startede en diskussion
Painted Front Step - Hi - I just finished adding a paver sidewalk and stained my concrete front step. I'm wondering if I should leave it as is or put a clear co... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
arminius1 startede en diskussion
Where to put front door light? - I'm working on updating my mid-century modern home. Just put in this front door. However, very little room for a front light. Should I look ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
arminius1 startede en diskussion
What it look good with a front door installed? - I'm interested in replacing the window above the old concrete step (just to the right of the light brown brick) with a front door. Right no... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    20 kommentarer
arminius1 startede en diskussion
Width of paver sidewalk and enclosed by fence - I'm putting in a new front door (currently where the front step is), and was planning on running a 4' sidewalk next to the rock bed. Is tha... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...