23 indlæg
aschulth startede en diskussion
Roof color for New England Home - I am having difficulty choosing a Certainteed roof color. I do not have a budget for wood or slate so we are going with asphalt. current r... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
aschulth startede en diskussion
New Roof and Gutter Suggestions - Hi, We need a new roof and gutters for our home. i would love copper gutters but it seems that no one does them in my area and they are pric... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
aschulth startede en diskussion
Shutter color choice - We have removed the railings on the porch for a cleaner look. The shutters currently are electric blue (First photo). We plan on removing th... Stem nu
    1 kommentar    6 stemmer
aschulth startede en diskussion
Round traditional posts or Square Posts - Hello, One of our first projects on our new home will be replacing the roof and updating the front columns to beef them up. We also consid... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    32 kommentarer
aschulth startede en diskussion
Worried about a low home appraisal - Hi, We listed our home slightly under market value to get a lot of interested in the property. we needed it sold quickly because of a housin... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
aschulth startede en diskussion
Exterior update help - We just purchased a new home and I love the charm of the exterior with the porch but would love to modernize it. I’m thinking squaring our ... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
aschulth startede en diskussion
Kitchen update ideas - Hi, We have just purchased a new home and the kitchen is large with nice quality cabinetry and nice countertops. I prefer painted cabinets ... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
aschulth startede en diskussion
Trim Paint color - Hi! Can you tell me the trim color you used? Thank you!
    1 kommentar
aschulth startede en diskussion
Banquette or Table - We are remodeling out kitchen and decided to take down the wall that separates the kitchen from the formal dining space. I decided to have ... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
aschulth startede en diskussion
Built in Microwave - I am looking to a built in microwave similar to your design. Can you tell me what brand the microwave is and how deep you upper cabinet is?... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...