13 indlæg
Ashtoe startede en diskussion
Master Bedroom: Bedding and decorating, Please help - I kind of threw our bedroom together 3 years ago when we moved in. Lately it's been bugging me. I based it off a hotel room we had really li... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    21 kommentarer
Ashtoe startede en diskussion
reclining loveseat style - Is there anything available that looks like this but is reclining??? Or something similar??
    9 kommentarer
Ashtoe startede en diskussion
Love the countertop-sink! - Can you tell me how you poured the concrete countertop? And is the sink integrated with the countertop? I have been looking at doing somethi... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Ashtoe startede en diskussion
I love the kitchen! - Can you tell me what kind of wood the cabinets are and also do you know the stain color? Thank you!
    1 kommentar
Ashtoe startede en diskussion
Please help find beveled subway tile! - We are building house and I am looking for beveled subway tile. I have found many places that have it online but not with the specs I am loo... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Ashtoe startede en diskussion
Dream Kitchen - Can you tell me what wood this kitchen is? And also what material are the countertops? The arrangement looks so well thought out!
    1 kommentar
Ashtoe startede en diskussion
Help find lighting - My mom is redoing her bathroom and she found this light in a magazine. Does anyone know where to find one like this or something similar?
    1 kommentar
Ashtoe startede en diskussion
Lovely Room - Do you know what the size of this room is? it looks so functional arranged like this!
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer
Ashtoe startede en diskussion
love the Island! - this island is beautiful! how was this look achieved?
    2 kommentarer
Ashtoe startede en diskussion
Whitewash or stain?? - My living room has horizontal paneling on the walls. It was put up by a previous owner to cover up the old lath and plaster. So unless we wo... Læs mere
    18 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...