13 indlæg
Bobbi O. startede en diskussion
Room Size Request - What are the dimensions for the small room?
    Kommentar
Bobbi O. startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Bobbi O. startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Bobbi O. startede en diskussion
Cost of this tile - I love this tile. Do you ship and what is the cost? Thank you, Bobbi
    Kommentar
Bobbi O. startede en diskussion
Light Fixture - I love the light fixture and the room. Where can the fixture be purchased!
    1 kommentar
Bobbi O. startede en diskussion
Vent hood? - Is that a vent hood in the ceiling? What type is it? Where can it be purchased? I love it!
    1 kommentar
Bobbi O. startede en diskussion
Shower Tile - What type of tile is used in the shower? Can it be purchased locally in Atlanta? Beautiful room!
    1 kommentar
Bobbi O. startede en diskussion
Light Fixture - I love the fixture. Can you tell me where I could find it or something very similar?
    1 kommentar
Bobbi O. startede en diskussion
Light Fixture - Where can I find this or a similar fixture?
    1 kommentar
Bobbi O. startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...