8 indlæg
assutandi startede en diskussion
Thought sale of rugs was till February 25,2018 - I was offered $217.99 but in the cart it was $267.99
    Kommentar
assutandi startede en diskussion
Kaleen Casablanca rug - Since this is the last one, what happens if theres something wrong with the rug when it arrives.?
    Kommentar
assutandi startede en diskussion
Fish pattern twin comforter set - Fish Lake Cottage picture (Grand Rapids, MI) What brand are they and where can I get them . Does anyone know ? Thanks ! assutandi
    2 kommentarer
assutandi startede en diskussion
Fish design twin comforters - Anybody knows where I can order them from ? What brand it is ? Thanks ! assutandi
    Kommentar
assutandi startede en diskussion
great light - can this be used indoors in LR ? What are the dimensions ?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
assutandi startede en diskussion
love this light - Is the burnished silver more black or just a pewter color ? Looks black in this picture, I have a black fixture in an adjacent open concept ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
assutandi startede en diskussion
Love the George Nelson Bubble pendants - Q: How do I clean the bubbles beside dusting. What is the shade material ?
    1 kommentar
assutandi startede en diskussion
Platform &Trundle Bed - What are the dimensions of the trundle bed ? Is the trundle included ? Can I use a 10 inch high, Twin mattress with the trundle
    3 kommentarer