7 indlæg
atbam startede en diskussion
Where is the clear chair from? Love it and want one for my home office.
    1 kommentar
atbam startede en diskussion
IF this desk is floating in the room, where is the power cord for the computer plugged into? I want to float my desk in the middle of the ro... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
atbam startede en diskussion
what is a solution for getting electricity to the computer equipment when the desk is not against a wall, but floating in the room?
    4 kommentarer
atbam startede en diskussion
I want a similar type layout in my home office so when I work I am facing the entry door. What is a solution for all the cords going to the ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
atbam startede en diskussion
where is the furniture from?
    1 kommentar
atbam startede en diskussion
Where did the wall unit and desk come from?
    2 kommentarer
atbam startede en diskussion
I want this same type of layout in my new home office but will need to put a desktop computer on the white desk. Need a suggestion for what ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer