4 indlæg
ausoutback startede en diskussion
extra time? - You've helped us so much with envisioning different colour schemes on our house and we are very grateful. I"m don't know how busy you are w... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    20 kommentarer
ausoutback startede en diskussion
Need help with exterior paint color - We have a two bedroom 'puddler's cottage' near the lake in Bayview, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The interior has been gut renovated with cathedral... Læs mere
    16 kommentarer
ausoutback startede en diskussion
Condo help part 2 - Thanks everyone for your input and help in arranging my living room. When I get the furniture I will take a photo and show you how it turned... Stem nu
    2 kommentarer    7 stemmer
ausoutback startede en diskussion
High Rise Condo Living Room Layout - I recently took possession of a 44th floor condo in Chicago. I like that it is a corner unit, has great views, and gets a lot of light. I... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    46 kommentarer