50 indlæg
Ashley Collinsworth startede en diskussion
Hacks for keeping doors closed - I’m looking for ideas for keeping French style bar doors closed. With shifts in home do to age and weather our doors don’t stay shut in plac... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Ashley Collinsworth startede en diskussion
styling tips for great room - I’m seeking some thought on layout and styling ideas. As I am taking down Christmas stuff I am ready for refresh. Before we had sofa along w... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Ashley Collinsworth startede en diskussion
kitchen light selection - Considering this light for above my eat in kitchen table. The table pictured is temporary but hope to find something more light stained wood... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Ashley Collinsworth startede en diskussion
hardware help pull size - Getting lockers with bench and drawers underneath installed. Above lockers there’s open cubby then above that smaller cabinets to ceiling fo... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Ashley Collinsworth startede en diskussion
cabinet hinge help - Can I and how could I adjust this hinge so the door doesn’t open past 90 degrees? I have a wall it opens and bangs into.
    7 kommentarer
Ashley Collinsworth startede en diskussion
entry space help - I can’t figure out what to do in this space. It’s in entry/foyer. It’s a small corner space. I’m open to changing out table but this is what... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Ashley Collinsworth startede en diskussion
granite counter issue - Does anyone know of this is a big deal? Not sure what happened but under our counter/bar granite some of the netting came off.
    2 kommentarer
Ashley Collinsworth startede en diskussion
office refresh - I’m redoing/refreshing our home office that turned into a work office due to COVID. Interior decorating ideas for large round or square rug?... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Ashley Collinsworth startede en diskussion
cabinet hardware - Started to install push latch on cabinet doors for the hidden cabinet under our peninsula. Well it won’t push it out far enough to open. We ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Ashley Collinsworth startede en diskussion
interior choices kitchen - I’m having trouble finding a table and lighting above table for this kitchen. Suggestions? I was going for a modern farmhouse with some tra... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...