6 indlæg
Bart C startede en diskussion
Why is it impossible to find curtains wider than 52"? - I am having a hard time finding blackout curtains that are wide enough for my windows. The standard max width seems to be 52". There is... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
Bart C startede en diskussion
What to do with empty bathroom wall? - Any ideas what I could do with this empty bathroom wall?
    8 kommentarer
Bart C startede en diskussion
Wall art for above TV - I would like to fill up the empty space above my TV with wall art but have a hard time deciding what would fit best. My TV is 38" wide,... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Bart C startede en diskussion
How can I make this guest room more cozy? - How can I make this guest room more cozy? It looks a little cold right now. I think the map came out a little small. I'm planning on placing... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Bart C startede en diskussion
Looking for feedback on my living room interior - I just moved into my new place and did my best buying matching furniture (West Elm, Bludot) and decorating the living room. Now I'm looking ... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Bart C startede en diskussion
Looking for alternative ceiling light - My newly rented apartment has these standard residential light fixtures which I find hideous. How can I easily replace these with more moder... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer