42 indlæg
bathdilemna startede en diskussion
Does anyone own Synergy brand slipcovered sectional? - We are looking for a sectional to replace our Four Seasons sofa to add more seating we have had our sofa for 10 years and will use in our l... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
bathdilemna startede en diskussion
Polarstone not being called Quartz but "Engineered Composite" now - I have been searching for months to find quartz countertops that resemble marble as closely as possible. I discovered Polarstone and in my ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
bathdilemna startede en diskussion
Need good ideas for rods and supports for outdoor curtains - We just purchased outdoor curtain panels to use in our screened in porch at the beach to protect against rain and sun when needed. We can't... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
bathdilemna startede en diskussion
What did you use to hang your curtains? - Looking for the best solution to hang my new outdoor curtains on my screened porch that will hold up and not rust.
    Kommentar
bathdilemna startede en diskussion
Looking for similar shades for sliding doors. Where can I find these? - I also have a home in Bethany Beach and have been trying to find the right window treatments for my 3 sliding glass doors and adjacent windo... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
bathdilemna startede en diskussion
Who makes the bamboo blinds? - I'm looking to do a similar layered look with long sheers at my new beach house. Thanks!
    1 kommentar
bathdilemna startede en diskussion
Can you share who dimensions of the pendants and who makes them? - The kitchen is beautiful. Would love to know where I could find these pendants and what the width of each is. Thanks.
    3 kommentarer
bathdilemna startede en diskussion
Love the kitchen! I have some of same questions that weren't answered - Can you share finish and brand of cabinet pulls and pendant light? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
bathdilemna startede en diskussion
Where can I find the pendant lighting? - Love the look you created. Great kitchen. Can you share where I can find the pendant lighting you used? Thanks!
    3 kommentarer
bathdilemna startede en diskussion
I see you completed your project! - It's beautiful! You started after me and yours is already done! Everything looks like it came together very well for you. Hope you are enj... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...