11 indlæg
bathroom2012 startede en diskussion
Vanity - Is the Vanity custom or manufactured? Love it
    Kommentar
bathroom2012 startede en diskussion
Accent Wall - How large are the square mirrors on the accent wall and how wide is the wood around it.
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
bathroom2012 startede en diskussion
Please take a look at my final Backyard Makeover that I asked for advice on in 2012. Let me know what you think, Thanks
    Kommentar
bathroom2012 startede en diskussion
My Backyard Makeover - Backyard Makeover project 2 years in the making. I am 99.9% complete, I just need to add landscape; (flowers, trees). I am pleased with my r... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
bathroom2012 startede en diskussion
Rock Planter where to buy? - Where can I find the rock planter
    Kommentar
bathroom2012 startede en diskussion
River Rock Seating for Patio? - Reposting - I think I put this in the wrong place because I did not get any hits so I am reposting here. In my Patio Design I have a curv... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
bathroom2012 startede en diskussion
River Rock Seating for Patio? - In my Patio Design I have a curved concrete bench in one corner, and I would like for it to be made like this River Rock seat I seen. Does a... Læs mere
    Kommentar
bathroom2012 startede en diskussion
Curved Pergola - Do you have a picture of the front of this? How was the curve constructed. I would like to have a curved Pergola, do you have plans of the d... Læs mere
    Kommentar
bathroom2012 startede en diskussion
Patio Design - I am in the process of doing a backyard makeover and I would like suggestions on which way I should go with my Patio area? I initially want... Læs mere
    21 kommentarer
bathroom2012 startede en diskussion
Ceiling - What is the Ceiling? Is it Venetian Plaster?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...