58 indlæg
bcandyfl startede en diskussion
What's possible here.... - The lower cabinets on this built in desk have been ruined with water damage. I would love to just replace the cabinets with stainless steel ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
bcandyfl startede en diskussion
Dimensions? - What are the dimensions of the ktichen area?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
bcandyfl startede en diskussion
Rattan media console - would love help locating an afford rattan media console. I loved the one at CB2 but it's not available until October. that's way too long to... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
bcandyfl startede en diskussion
Fabric on chairs - Cute. What is the fabric on these chairs?
    1 kommentar
bcandyfl startede en diskussion
Four Seasons vs. Crate and Barrel furniture - I've been debating the best slipcover sectional for several months. I've narrowed to the crate and barrel Willow and the four seasons Reese.... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
bcandyfl startede en diskussion
Help identifying palms - Does anyone recognize these two palms? I want to make sure the fruit/seeds are non-toxic as I have a little one hanging out in the yard.
    2 kommentarer
bcandyfl startede en diskussion
Help identifying plants - When I moved into my new house, we found these two plants in pots. Can anyone help identify the type of plant? Both are overgrowing their p... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
bcandyfl startede en diskussion
Wallpaper! - Love the wallpaper. Who makes it?
    Kommentar
bcandyfl startede en diskussion
ceiling fixture that looks like nautical search light. - I love the look of those tripod lamps that look like nautical search lamps. I've been searching for similar looking ceiling semiflush mount ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
bcandyfl startede en diskussion
Sofa - I really like the sofa. Can you share the brand and model? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...