7 indlæg
Beverly Cook startede en diskussion
overall size? Height? - Are all the cords adjustable? What is the maximum total height of the entire fixture? Thx.
    2 kommentarer
Beverly Cook startede en diskussion
Specifications??? - Why would specifications for a light fixture include information about the lights in the fixture? How many? Wattage? Lumens? And when I we... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Beverly Cook startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Beverly Cook startede en diskussion
color of interior wood? wood species and cut? - There is some discussion on HOUZZ about the lovely interior wood in this house. Someone called it 'honey oak'. I'm leaning toward natural ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Beverly Cook startede en diskussion
Would this work in a bathroom? - I'm struggling with our 2 full bath guest bathrooms. Guests, kids, teenagers, et al. How high maintenance would this be in a bathroom? H... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Beverly Cook startede en diskussion
guest bathrooms
    Kommentar
Beverly Cook startede en diskussion
Counter-depth refrigerator? - In 1999, when I built my house, we bought an Amana counter-depth refrigerator. Kitchen counters - 25 inches. Refrigerator box - 25 inches.... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer