78 indlæg
bdgracy startede en diskussion
backspash issue - The picture (below) shows a black line on quartzite backsplash next to wall. I asked what this is and was told it is the quartzite backing. ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
bdgracy startede en diskussion
bathtub not level - Our new bathtub has been installed along with tile around it. Glass shower doors were installed. The glass company did not bother mentionin... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
bdgracy startede en diskussion
should paint crown molding? - We are installing new stained wood window casings and baseboard. The new stain color is different than the color of the crown molding which ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
bdgracy startede en diskussion
finishes in bathroom - We are putting oil rubbed bronze door pulls on hickory stained bathroom vanity, chrome faucet fixtures, and frameless beveled mirror. What f... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
bdgracy startede en diskussion
new casement windows, stain/paint - We are renovating the whole upstairs. The current woodwork is stained and is in pretty bad shape. Our contractor has suggested replacing woo... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
bdgracy startede en diskussion
What size tile in shower? - I have a 46" by 47" shower. I am struggling on what size tile I should use. I have read many opinions that using large format ti... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
bdgracy startede en diskussion
2 guest bathrooms. Which one should include tub? - We have 3 guest rooms. We are designing 2 upstairs guest baths. One will include a tub. I am torn which bathroom should have the tub. The en... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
bdgracy startede en diskussion
Looking for photos of Daltile Elite Gray in Haut Monde installed? - We are doing a bathroom remodel and are looking for photos of the Elite Gray installed. If you have this porcelain tile, would you mind pos... Læs mere
    Kommentar
bdgracy startede en diskussion
renovating master bathroom - We are looking at Taj Mahal Quartzite for our counter tops in master bathroom. However, I am concerned about what I have read about quartzit... Læs mere
    Kommentar
bdgracy startede en diskussion
Transition master bath crown molding with the master bedroom. - Currently our master bath has medium dark stained crown molding. We are planning on painting the crown molding white along with the two win... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...