7 indlæg
bdptfh startede en diskussion
Long driveway, big patio and porch covered with pavers that I hate - We bought a house that has a long driveway a large patio and a covered porch covered with pavers that were installed incorrectly and are ugl... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
bdptfh startede en diskussion
Pool builder - Which pool builder was used. We are wanting to build a similar pool and live in the area. Thanks!
    Kommentar
bdptfh startede en diskussion
too much furniture for the room? - We just moved into a new house and my living room furniture looks too cramped. I don't mind getting rid of the French chairs (never really ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
bdptfh startede en diskussion
garden design help - Do any of you have any tips on what to pant or how to design a garden in this area? We are zone 7, have sprinkler system. I'm totally clue... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
bdptfh startede en diskussion
What should I plant here - Anyone have any ideas of what to plant above this stone wall? I don't like what is here and am trying to decide if I should plant one thing... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
bdptfh startede en diskussion
Large playroom- multiple rugs? - We have a large playroom that we want to use for multiple purposes (TV watching area, areas to play with toys). Would it be weird to define... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
bdptfh startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar