13 indlæg
beamertg startede en diskussion
Beach house fireplace - I would love to update my fireplace at my beach house. It was suggested that I paint the brick white and replace the mantel and corbels. The... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
beamertg startede en diskussion
fireplace mantel - Should I paint this mantel white or leave it the same color.
    27 kommentarer
beamertg startede en diskussion
lamp - can anyone tell me anything about this lamp. It was given to me. It does not really go with my house but it is so beautiful I couldn't say... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
beamertg startede en diskussion
This is a photo of most of the rest of the room. Would you do maybe a woven fabric drum close to the ceiling or any suggestions?
    4 kommentarer
beamertg startede en diskussion
Ugly light fixture - Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we might do to this light fixture to make it look better. Or, should we throw it out and start ... Læs mere
    24 kommentarer
beamertg startede en diskussion
Help with this wall - I want to do something with this wall. If I leave the shelves in place, should I use a grasscloth wallpaper behind them, paint between them... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
beamertg startede en diskussion
Another after shot. Still working on it.
    Kommentar
beamertg startede en diskussion
Need help with this small outside space - I would love to make this a usable space. Maybe some plants, stone patio for a small table and a grill. Has to be pervious. We cannot mov... Læs mere
    28 kommentarer
beamertg startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
beamertg startede en diskussion
I need help with this ground floor beach house room. - Not quite sure what to do with this room. I think it would be a great recreational space. TV, bar, table and chairs, couch, chairs or what... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...