5 indlæg
bearus2 startede en diskussion
Make over for the guest "AKA kid's" bathroom - I had a Very dated blue bathroom! We had the tub reglazed (white), (thanks to Get A Grip) Replaced the toilet (THANK YOU HUBBY), framed th... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
bearus2 startede en diskussion
Wanting to gut my kitchen... - I would like to "redesign" my kitchen. I want to open it up by doing away with the pennisula and including a floating island, get rid of the... Læs mere
    152 kommentarer
bearus2 startede en diskussion
What to do with mismatched dressers? - HELP! I want to paint them black, along with the headboard and change out the hardware. My husband says "NO, you don't paint over real woo... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
bearus2 startede en diskussion
Reglazing a bathtub... - What is the BEST color to go with? White, black or other and why?
    2 kommentarer
bearus2 startede en diskussion
HELP! I am considering resurfacing tub/shower surround from tan to black or should it be white? - Working on a bath remodel-I have put in a new BLACK vanity and painted the walls in BM Revere Pewter (dove grey). The vanity top is a white... Stem nu
    8 kommentarer    13 stemmer