12 indlæg
Beata Ewa startede en diskussion
Guest/spare bedroom - I would like any suggestions on what colour should I paint the walls. Other suggestions on how to make the room more inviting?
1 synes godt om    14 kommentarer
Beata Ewa startede en diskussion
Here is my spare/guest bedroom. I'm wondering what colour should I paint the walls? What else can I do to make it more inviting?
    Kommentar
Beata Ewa startede en diskussion
Front door - I was wondering what colour should I paint my front door? I have a black steel roof, black shutters, red brick. The front door is forest gre... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Beata Ewa startede en diskussion
Bedroom accessories advice - Here is my recently purchased bedroom set. It is dark brown solid wood, brand new curtains and rods. I need advice on any wall art, accessor... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Beata Ewa startede en diskussion
Is white the new trend - As perviously suggested I rearranged the furniture, painted it teal, added an area rug and in a process of buying some plants. I have review... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Beata Ewa startede en diskussion
To paint or not to paint? - I just had a black steel roof installed. The brick is red. Should I paint the siding or not? If yes what Color?
2 synes godt om    6 kommentarer
Beata Ewa startede en diskussion
To paint or not to paint? - I just had a black steel roof installed. The brick is red. Should I paint the siding or not? If yes what Color?
    1 kommentar
Beata Ewa startede en diskussion
Sunroom decorating ideas - I bought some new sunroom furniture and would like to find out if I should paint the walls. They are pale yellow. Also what colour should be... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    14 kommentarer
Beata Ewa startede en diskussion
Dining room accent ideas - I need ideas on what accent colors I can use on my formal dining room. The drapes are dusty pink and need to go. But what would work instead... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Beata Ewa startede en diskussion
Living room accent ideas - I have a formal dining room which is missing accent colors. The current drapes are dusty pink which were left by previous owners. Please gi... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...