5 indlæg
Ben Millar startede en diskussion
What to use to protect hidden door from finger prints - Hi All, I have installed a flush mounted door from my new living to bedroom so its less obvious, and as such it has no handle. You simple ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Ben Millar startede en diskussion
toilet roll holder dilemma - I have a toilet mounted in an open space, and want a black toilet roll holder that comes straight out from the wall rather than flat. Anyone... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Ben Millar startede en diskussion
to acid wash or pressure clean - I have a new recycled red brick feature wall and need to have it cleaned, just not sure what I need to have done
    2 kommentarer
Ben Millar startede en diskussion
Help! Gap between cavity slider and brick wall - I am putting a large cav slider at the end of my transition hallway to new extension as a way to shut the area off (kid free zone haha). My ... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Ben Millar startede en diskussion
What to do joining old to new - Hi There, I'm renovating and extending my 1950's brick house. I have used the old laundry/toliet lean to structure to create a glass framed... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer