5 indlæg
D J startede en diskussion
Front door color - The front door just got painted Soot by Benjamin moor. Hubby is not a fan. And I am starting to agree with him. So now I'm thinking about ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
D J startede en diskussion
Another backsplash dilemma - My style is minimalist modern/contemporary. Countertops are plain white Quartz. Backsplash is going •All the way up till under the upper c... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    27 kommentarer
D J startede en diskussion
Toe kick - So, I would like to add moldings to the back and side of my peninsula. Can I hide/close the side toe kick? Or should I work around it? Here... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
D J startede en diskussion
IKEA drawers vs Rev A Shelf - So I'm trying to install drawers in my regular kitchen cabinets. The lower drawer will be attached to the door. Picture 1 is IKEA ( these ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
D J startede en diskussion
Painted cabinets - We are remodeling our kitchen. We are going for a modern kitchen. The cabinets are going to be professionally painted bright white. The p... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer