13 indlæg
beth startede en diskussion
HELP WITH GRANITE - WHAT COLOR GRANITE SHOULD I GET FOR KITCHEN COUNTER
    8 kommentarer
beth startede en diskussion
HELP WITH GRANITE - WHAT COLOR GRANITE SHOULD I GET FOR KITCHEN COUNTER
    1 kommentar
beth startede en diskussion
HELP WITH GRANITE - WHAT COLOR GRANITE SHOULD I GET FOR KITCHEN COUNTER
    1 kommentar
beth startede en diskussion
HELP WITH GRANITE - WHAT COLOR GRANITE SHOULD I GET FOR KITCHEN COUNTER
    2 kommentarer
beth startede en diskussion
help! WALLPAPER delima - I'm looking for wallpaper to go in this accent wall, the wall with the t.v on it, the other pics are of the whole room "pay no attention to ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
beth startede en diskussion
table ,where you get the table - where you get the table
1 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
beth startede en diskussion
HELP ! SMELLY ICELANDIC SHEEPSKIN RUG - I recently purchased a 7 by 9 Icelandic sheepskin rug from they United Kindom, when opening the box , and of course since its a sheep skin... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
beth startede en diskussion
    3 kommentarer
beth startede en diskussion
ceiling - what color is the ceiling and trim
    1 kommentar
beth startede en diskussion
on this website the price says 5$ but when you go to the link to purch - house have the picture for 5$ ,but it sends a link to overstock website to purchase ,but on overstock the price days 115$
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...