11 indlæg
Beth McDonald startede en diskussion
this is my sister’s new kitchen in a 1920’s Tudor home. what chairs do - What chairs for the table in this 1920’s Tudor kitchen?
    44 kommentarer
Beth McDonald startede en diskussion
Rebuild Chimney help! - Our cream stucco chimney became discolored. We had it moisture tested and were told the inside wood chimney is rotten.. We cannot find anyon... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Beth McDonald startede en diskussion
why can’t I find paint in this color? - Called Lowe’s and they said they can’t make paint in this color?
    Kommentar
Beth McDonald startede en diskussion
fireplace re-do - I’d like to replace tile, new gas insert, and mount tv. Where do I start? A fireplace store? Just want simple charcoal grey slate- look tile... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Beth McDonald startede en diskussion
Painting cabinets in kitchen - I hate my cabinets! But we are wanting to sell our house and so how do I find a pro to paint them and add hardware? Do they remove all of th... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Beth McDonald startede en diskussion
Painting kitchen cabinets - I want to have my cabinets painte and hardware added? How do I go about finding a pro? Do they remove all of the cabinets? We're going from ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Beth McDonald startede en diskussion
New guest bathroom - Is mirror included with vanity?
    1 kommentar
Beth McDonald startede en diskussion
Where to find maple outlet covers for our floor! - We have maple hardwood floors. We recently replaced some skirted chairs and found that the brass floor outlet cover shows and is not attract... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Beth McDonald startede en diskussion
What to use to clean black sink? - I have a black Kohler pedestal sink...recently hard water stains have left noticeable marks on inside...don't want to scratch or hurt surfac... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Beth McDonald startede en diskussion
Black Powder room help! Black sink, floors, and toilet! - What do I do? This is a tall, narrow room with a black pedestal sink, black tile floor, and new black toilet.
    5 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...