7 indlæg
Britt Kossmann Fassler startede en diskussion
Help with pendants over island - My island will be 117” (just under 10’). I’ve found these West Elm pendants that I love but they’re only 12” diameter. Even if I did 3 of th... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer
Britt Kossmann Fassler startede en diskussion
Hi! This is so pretty! - Where is the tile from?
    Kommentar
Britt Kossmann Fassler startede en diskussion
Kemp Cabinets Feedback - We have gotten bids from a cabinet designer for Kemp Cabinets - out of Montgomery, IN. I can’t find much feedback online. Anyone have any re... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Britt Kossmann Fassler startede en diskussion
Evoke Cabinets Feedback - Please provide feedback if you’ve used these cabinets or know someone who has. I can’t find much online.
    3 kommentarer
Britt Kossmann Fassler startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Britt Kossmann Fassler startede en diskussion
Pantry Cabinets.... pretty? - We have about a 6' length of space where we're going to do pantry cabinets - where the desk is now. We need the storage because we don't hav... Læs mere
    23 kommentarer
Britt Kossmann Fassler startede en diskussion
Need help with my gargantuan fireplace - What should I do? Paint it? Add a mantel? Decorate it differently? Would like to keep doors on the opening because we have little ones. Th... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer