23 indlæg
bigreader startede en diskussion
Extension Example - Hi all, we often recommend to posters here that they do minimal alterations to their existing house and extend without altering the existing... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
bigreader startede en diskussion
Update on kitchen progress - Well the kitchen is nearly done. Thought I’d post some almost there pics. Handles, cleaning and styling still to come. I tried to match the ... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    11 kommentarer
bigreader startede en diskussion
Occasional Chair choice - Help - I need help from the Houzz team. I’m having a bit of a dilemma choosing which style and colour chair from Black Mango. I wasn’t going to buy... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
bigreader startede en diskussion
Demo and removing floor tiles - We often get posters asking if they can lay new flooring over existing because of the difficulty in removing tiles. Well it’s hard work but ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
bigreader startede en diskussion
Layout? what would Houzzers do? - Hi all, after a few posts trying to finalise the extension of my 1950s weatherboard and quite a few plans from OKL, I’ve changed plans and b... Læs mere
    42 kommentarer
bigreader startede en diskussion
Tricky furniture arrangement - Interesting floor plan. The house ticks a lot of boxes but how would you arrange the lounge and the family/meals??? Prefer a largish TV in t... Læs mere
    18 kommentarer
bigreader startede en diskussion
Help with angles and Kitchen - Hi all, a family friend asked for my opinion on this house and I’m a bit stumped. I dislike angles in a floor plan and I think that’s stoppi... Læs mere
    21 kommentarer
bigreader startede en diskussion
Reno Rules eBook on sale - I know there are observers on this thread that read and don’t post to gather information for their reno. Katrina Chambers is having a big sa... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
bigreader startede en diskussion
House Plan - what would you do? - With the large wait for builders and other work factors I’ve been looking for a temporary solution to save me from living in my one bathroom... Læs mere
    25 kommentarer
bigreader startede en diskussion
Add character to new build - Like a lot of us, I’m doing planning and more than a bit of day dreaming during isolation. I thought it might be fun for the Houzz brain tru... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...