5 indlæg
bilety startede en diskussion
What to do with old chimney in the kitchen (kitchen's focal point)? - I need decorating advice. I am renovating our kitchen and decided not to tear down the old non-operating chimney (cost of ripping out 3 stor... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    43 kommentarer
bilety startede en diskussion
What color to paint this house? - I tried to take on this project last year but was held up by work inside - the painters are finally coming... I debated this for a while and... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
bilety startede en diskussion
what color should I paint this house - Still renovating inside (not moved in yet). Stuck on what colors to paint on the outside - wall, trim shutters. Should I stick with white an... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    70 kommentarer
bilety startede en diskussion
Need a new/more elegant back entry to the house - We just purchased this 100 year old house and are doing full house renovation. The house has two set of stairs front (nice and grand) and ba... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
bilety startede en diskussion
How to improve the curb appeal? - Just purchased this 100 year old house in N Carolina but not sure what to do to the front to improve its curb appeal (it sits along a semi-b... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer