8 indlæg
bjpharr startede en diskussion
    13 kommentarer
bjpharr startede en diskussion
When will these be back in stock? - I ordered the valance and two panels. I kept the valance , but returned the panels due to them being from different lots which did not match... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
bjpharr startede en diskussion
Will the cupping hardwood floors on our new construction lie down? - Has anyone found that cupping hardwood floors have reversed after the humidity conditions have been stabilized for several months? We are ne... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    48 kommentarer
bjpharr startede en diskussion
Is this rug really green? - The title says this rug is green however, in every photo zoomed in it appears beige, gray, brown, and black. Since it appears that this rug... Læs mere
    Kommentar
bjpharr startede en diskussion
Brick backsplash and sealer advice - I have purchased a thin brick for my kitchen and definitely want to seal it. My question is should the brick be sealed before or after insta... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
bjpharr startede en diskussion
How long should this new home build take? - We contracted a local well known builder for our custom home. We were told that our home would take 4-5 months to complete. Their first draw... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
bjpharr startede en diskussion
Eggshell or white kitchen cabinets? Help! - We wanted eggshell kitchen cabinets but have an open floor plan and white vinyl windows that will be close to and between the cabinets. Will... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
bjpharr startede en diskussion
Do you find stainless steel appliances hard to keep looking nice? - I am planning my new home. My kitchen will have white cabinets, light granite, and a copper farmhouse sink. My friends are advising that I b... Læs mere
    18 kommentarer