11 indlæg
Brooke startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Brooke startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Brooke startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Brooke startede en diskussion
LIGHTS - HOW DID YOU GET THE LIGHTS IN THE BEAMS?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Brooke startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Brooke startede en diskussion
door - who makes the door. Thank you.
    Kommentar
Brooke startede en diskussion
Exterior--keep the stone in the entry or lose it? - We are doing smooth Santa Barbara style stucco on the rest of the house and new glass front doors and garage doors.
    5 kommentarer
Brooke startede en diskussion
need help updating a 1990 ranch home in CA wine country - We just bought this vacation home in california wine country and we are doing a full remodel. I would like to update the front and get rid o... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
Brooke startede en diskussion
I have hardwood floors throughout our great room and halls but currently have carpet in the bedrooms. I would like to put hardwood in the be... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...