7 indlæg
Danielle startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Danielle startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Danielle startede en diskussion
Adding a garage make the house look too long? - We need to enclose our garage for more living space and I am wondering if we add some sort of mudroom/breezeway and then a two car garage wo... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Danielle startede en diskussion
Can you tell me the brand and type of flooring- thanks! - I love the look of this flooring- could I get more info pleas? Thanks!
3 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Danielle startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
Danielle startede en diskussion
Countertops - What is the type and name of stone used for the countertops- thanks!
    1 kommentar
Danielle startede en diskussion
Where is this tub from and white is the specs? Thank you! - This tub is amazing- where could I find one like this and what are the details? Thank you!
    2 kommentarer