39 indlæg
Bonnie startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Bonnie startede en diskussion
whose tub is this? - I love this bathroom. Please tell me whose tub this is? thanks
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Bonnie startede en diskussion
what are the interior dimensions of this tub - what are the interior dimensions of this tub at the bottom. thanks
    3 kommentarer
Bonnie startede en diskussion
Paint color for vanity, trim, walls and ceiling - Hi, Could you please tell me the paint color you used for the vanity, trim, walls and ceiling. Love this look! Thank you
    Kommentar
Bonnie startede en diskussion
could you tell me the dimensions of the wall and floor tile please? - could you tell me the dimensions of the wall and floor tile please? The bathroom is beautiful. Unfortunately I live in the US so can not us... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Bonnie startede en diskussion
Adding new hardwoods to a bedroom. Which way should I run them? - Adding hardwoods to a bedroom and the original hickory floors are no longer available. I am putting in Acacia floors in a similar colorway. ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Bonnie startede en diskussion
Engineered Flooring- Greenworld Industries-Acacia - Does anyone have any experience with engineered flooring from Greenworld Industries. I have found a floor that I love in their impressionis... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    25 kommentarer
Bonnie startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Bonnie startede en diskussion
Plants under hydrangea? DO they flower? - What are the plants beneath the hydrangea and surrounded by the boxwoods? Beautiful landscaping! thanks
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...