5 indlæg
brindawinger startede en diskussion
Kitchen backsplash - I need help with my kitchen backsplash: Cabinets: Mindful Gray Counter tops: Cambria Quartz, Berwyn Floor: Hardwood (dark brown) Appliances... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
brindawinger startede en diskussion
Vessel sink in powder room - I have a powder room with a quartz counter top and crystal lighting pieces within. I’m not sure what type of vessel sin to get....
    6 kommentarer
brindawinger startede en diskussion
color of vessel sink crystal reflections - What color is this sink? I have read several reviews and some say it’s clear some say it has too much color.... anyone out there who can cla... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
brindawinger startede en diskussion
Color of sink? - Does this “black” sink appear to be a true black or gray color???
    1 kommentar
brindawinger startede en diskussion
Color? - Is the color a true gray? It looks green in the picture.... thanks in advance, Brinda
    1 kommentar