5 indlæg
brira startede en diskussion
Who is the seller of this Sofa? - Does anyone have any information in this sofa? I'm looking for leather and prefer a lighter color too. I have a smaller living room. Brand o... Læs mere
    Kommentar
brira startede en diskussion
Painting the ceiling. - I'm trying to decide what we should do with our 16 foot high ceiling. We are renovating and old one story church into a home and the ceiling... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
brira startede en diskussion
What is the name of this carpet? - I see its Karastan. Just wondering about the name of this one.
    Kommentar
brira startede en diskussion
Colander - Could anyone tell me where I could get my hands on the colander in this photo? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
brira startede en diskussion
Canning on an induction cook top. - Has anyone used a canner on an induction cook top? I'm trying to decide if I should go with induction or gas and I will be canning on whatev... Læs mere
    1 kommentar