5 indlæg
Linda Bruce startede en diskussion
Bathroom vanity backsplash...tile or quartz? - Hello! I need to decide on a backsplash for my ensuite vanity. (The vanity will be freestanding, walnut with a caesarstone counter - either ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Linda Bruce startede en diskussion
Need help deciding on floor tile - Hello! I need to pick a floor tile for my ensuite. My feature wall tile is a white oriental marble mosiac with greys, whites and warm tones ... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Linda Bruce startede en diskussion
How much space required on either side of freestanding tub - I have a 71" wide alcove in my ensuite and I would like to know how much space I should leave on either side of the tub. I'd like to g... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    41 kommentarer
Linda Bruce startede en diskussion
Master ensuite feature wall advice, please! - We are going to renovate our ensuite soon, and I need to decide on tile for the feature wall as a jumping off point for the rest of the bath... Læs mere
    47 kommentarer