52 indlæg
buffswife startede en diskussion
I ordered a light but don't know where to find my confirmation - I ordered a light fixture today but was not asked for my email. I am not sure where to find a confirmation of my order. Thanks Lauren Brude... Læs mere
    Kommentar
buffswife startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
buffswife startede en diskussion
chandelier - Can you please tell me the make and model of the chandelier. Thanks
    1 kommentar
buffswife startede en diskussion
bowl - Hi Is the arteriors bowl large size or small? Thanks
    Kommentar
buffswife startede en diskussion
Backsplash color? Is it white or an off white grey color? - Does the cabinet color match the tile exactly as it appears in the picture? Can't tell if the tiles are close to Hazy Skies color or white?... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
buffswife startede en diskussion
tile and grout color? - Can you please tell me the grout color and the tile color/manufacturer for both. Thanks!
    2 kommentarer
buffswife startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
buffswife startede en diskussion
hardware color? - Hi I am wondering what brand and color the kitchen hardware is? Thanks.
    1 kommentar
buffswife startede en diskussion
backsplash? - Can you please tell me the name of the backsplash tile, color and manufacturer and the grout color. Thanks
    2 kommentarer
buffswife startede en diskussion
backsplash? - Can you please tell me the name of the backsplash tile, color and manufacturer and the grout color. Thanks
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...