5 indlæg
cantal startede en diskussion
kitchen counters......hesitation between 2 !!! - my final 2 choices: bianco drift or cosmopolitain white. i see sparkling in bianco drift and that make me hesitate about this choice...doe... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
cantal startede en diskussion
how do i erase a question that i dont want to have any more answer on it ?
    1 kommentar
cantal startede en diskussion
when i ask a question and receive 7 answers for example. how can i say something back to one person in particular that answered me ? not t... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
cantal startede en diskussion
thank you for your answer. i just found out that i added one photo in my ideabook that was from your house. i looked at all your interior a... Læs mere
    Kommentar
cantal startede en diskussion
In a small white kitchen, should I buy white or stainless appliances? I like stainless but I am afraid it could make the kitchen look smalle... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer