14 indlæg
Ann W. startede en diskussion
what kind of turf - Tell me about the court turf.
    Kommentar
Ann W. startede en diskussion
Fireplace tile and screen - Please tell me more about the elegant fireplace screen and name of the tile.
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
Ann W. startede en diskussion
ottomans - Where can I get the round ottomans? Love the fabric.
    1 kommentar
Ann W. startede en diskussion
Tell me more about the beautiful rug - Who makes it? Where can it be purchased?
    1 kommentar
Ann W. startede en diskussion
What is the weight limit for this chair - I have some guests that weigh 250 lbs.
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Ann W. startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Ann W. startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Ann W. startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Ann W. startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Ann W. startede en diskussion
I love the width of these shelves. They look unsupported in the middle of the about 5' length. Is that correct? or are there supports where ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...