7 indlæg
caseyp3 startede en diskussion
Living room lamps, tables, etc. - Just purchased new sofa and rug. I need artwork, lamps, coffee table. I'd love to have some advise. I'm thinking of blue or green ceramic la... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
caseyp3 startede en diskussion
Any information on the two prints? - Do you have any information on the two prints?
    Kommentar
caseyp3 startede en diskussion
Love the rug! - Can you please tell me where the beautiful rug is from?
    2 kommentarer
caseyp3 startede en diskussion
Rug selection. - 2nd try. What do you think? Keep trying or one of these? Stem nu
    6 kommentarer    52 stemmer
caseyp3 startede en diskussion
Dining room rug color? - Just had hardwoods put in living/dining combo. Now I'm looking for rugs. Do you think this one is good or do I need more color? I'm trying t... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
caseyp3 startede en diskussion
Floor color - Ready to stain. Need help deciding on floor color. This is red oak with duraseal medium brown stain sample. Dining, living entry and stairs.... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
caseyp3 startede en diskussion
Furniture placement - Need advise on furniture placement in large renovated 3 story condo in the Heights. Need Interior designer in Houston area to help with this... Læs mere
    1 kommentar