12 indlæg
cassv startede en diskussion
Exterior paint colour suggestion - Hi, I want to paint my old white aluminum siding and want a warm light neutral that isnt yellow, pink or greenish looking. Just something ve... Læs mere
    Kommentar
cassv startede en diskussion
Need someone to repair original hardwood issue - Moved into a house original hardwood floors were re-stained however a piece of one of the planks ripped off- it was sticking up. Sort of loo... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
cassv startede en diskussion
Odd streaks along paint - We moved into a house that is painted beautifully except for one of the bedrooms has these shiny streaks all down the walls. some people say... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
cassv startede en diskussion
Black mold? - I bought a nicely kept house and everything is great but I noticed the cold cellar is a bit damp and there is this black spot on the wall sh... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
cassv startede en diskussion
Rusty clothes rack backyard - I'm looking for advice who would I contact to remove one of those big square clothing racks from the backyard it's rusty, the pole goes into... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
cassv startede en diskussion
Splintering deck - I'm considering purchasing a home that has an old deck that's all splintered, Is there a way to repair it if it almost looks frayed? Or, do... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
cassv startede en diskussion
Paint fireplace - Who do you call to paint fireplace brick?
    1 kommentar
cassv startede en diskussion
Builder grade kitchen cabinets...boring - Is it possible to replace builder grade kitchen cabinetry without disturbing the floor?
    2 kommentarer
cassv startede en diskussion
Who to call? - I'm looking to have an old deck and fence power washed and re-stained rather then re-building everything because it's too much money. I also... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
cassv startede en diskussion
Basement laundry room reno - Can entire renovation be done in a laundry room that has the furnace with a hose going to the drain in the same room? The floor is awful and... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...