25 indlæg
cathy kight startede en diskussion
Help with rug in breakfast area - My walls are gray what color of rug do I need grays do not match.
    3 kommentarer
cathy kight startede en diskussion
Rug in breakfast area - Trying to find a rug my problem is my wall is a gray I buy a gray rug it doesn't match. I need one under the table. Any suggestions
    2 kommentarer
cathy kight startede en diskussion
hate popcorn ceiling (cathedral ceiling) - Need ideas help on what to put over the popcorn ceiling
    3 kommentarer
cathy kight startede en diskussion
What color to paint? - Original is gold tired of it..don't know what color to go with. Pine on wall lots of gold in couch and rug. Tried sage green they turn blue.... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
cathy kight startede en diskussion
Den paint - My den is painted gold my floors are oak and I have some pine on walls. Having a hard time picking a new paint color that matches everything... Læs mere
    Kommentar
cathy kight startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
cathy kight startede en diskussion
Paint color - Needing advice my kitchen is gray I painted my dining room a little lighter gray..hate it. Any suggestions on paint colors for dining room.
    1 kommentar
cathy kight startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
cathy kight startede en diskussion
Kitchen molding - Any suggestions on what we can do to divide this paint difference on crown molding on same wall.
    2 kommentarer
cathy kight startede en diskussion
Kitchen molding - Any suggestions on what we can do to divide this paint difference on crown molding on same wall.
    3 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...